Wednesday, April 9, 2014

parllel lines

26/6/2010
Basically I'm not at all interested in going to this college, because i got plans doing much better than staying in a college for 6yrs.always our parents are good at convincing us,so finally ended here in this college and my name is gowtham

26/3/2014
End of the college days i thought of spending 6yr to get graduated but every single thing went all the way wrong,in a way i can't even express to my parents n i'm not graduate at, i'm seeing a psychiatrist and my name is preethi

First days friendship

26/6/2010
The first day of  the college I'm so depressed and scared to talk with any one, that's only a class for an hour about rules n regulations, know I'm in a class with 152 new faces, everyone got some calm faces except four people on the back bench

26/3/2014
Looked at me for the last time and said "i hope we will never meet again " i can't even forget it today, that's  the day every thing changed
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment